A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Filbrun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Filbrun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Filbrun, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Filbrun graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Filbrun has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Goldstein Filbrun MD is a female Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Amy G. Filbrun practice?
- Dr. Amy Filbrun has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amy Filbrun practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Blanc, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Flint Pediatric Specialists.