Dr. Amy Fletemier MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

no change

December 23rd, 2015
Worst doctor I have ever been to. She has her mind made up before you even get there what she's going to do. Doesn't listen to your medical complaints and suggestions on what it would take to help it. Horrible bedside manner and doesn't care at all about the patient and fixing the problem. If the first thing she suggests doesn't work, then that's just tough!! Deal with it!

October 19th, 2015
Unhelpful
This doctor is by far the worst I have ever seen. Wait time until I arrived and left was two hours. Was prescribed sleep medication that didn't work and caused me to hallucinate at night. I made an appointment to ask if she could change it, her response was NO. Never heard of such a thing.

December 30th, 2014
Miss
I felt i was being judged because i was on disability!She first said ,rude like so your still on disability making me feel like i did something wrong?She wouldn't address any of the problems i was there for!!!She blew them off like i had the plague or something?I don't understand why doctors pretend to do there job?She didn't listen to what i was telling her! She didn't want to help me get to the root of my issue's!

August 27th, 2013
Stay Away From This Doctor
Dr. Fletemeier is by far the worst doctor I've ever had in my life. I went to her only because my neurologist said that anyone in the Marquette General Family Medicine practice would be fine as a GP and when I made an appointment for a physical, they placed me with her. On two occasions, she didn't even look at the area I was having problems with - one which was so serious, I ended up in the hospital for a week. Another time, she just looked at my chart without even looking at me. A visit to the ER demonstrated that the problem was much worse than she "thought" it was. She is condescending at best in visits and on more than one occasion, I've had to follow up with other doctors who can't believe she didn't do basic tests to discover what the problem was. Stay away from her if you want to stay out of the hospital or ER!!!

September 2nd, 2010
My 11 yr. old daughter had an appointment. with Dr. Fletemier for vaccinations and her Wellness exam. We're new to the area and needed to see someone asap and this was the first available appt. She was very good with my daughter overall and knowledgeable on the vaccinations required for my daughter's age. Her personality is a bit more reserved than I prefer in my doctors, but she did a good job for what my daughter had the appointment for. I don't hold not being a major extrovert like myself against her. :)

May 12th, 2010
A very disinterested doctor
This doctor was very unhelpful for every complaint I tried to discuss. She seemed not to be listening to what I was telling her, would frequently need to be reminded of an issue I had just brought up, and had the general feeling of not really being present.There were several times I had to suggest refills on my allergy medication before she finally wrote the prescription.When I explained certain problems and how they coincided with others, she would dismiss me by saying she didn't see the correlation. Her entire manner was brisk, uninterested, and dismissive.Unfortunately, I know of one other person who has had the same issues while dealing with her.Neither I, nor the other person, continue to see her because of these problems.