Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amy Fowler
Dr. Amy Fowler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chapel Hill, NC, with another office in Chapel Hill, NC. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Fowler is affiliated with Duke Raleigh Hospital, Durham Regional Hospital and WakeMed - Zebulon. She speaks English.
Dr. Amy Fowler has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...