A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Fowler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Fowler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Fowler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fowler graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Fowler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alamance Regional Medical Center
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Marie Fowler MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Amy M. Fowler practice?
- Dr. Amy Fowler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Fowler practices Ophthalmology near Chapel Hill, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Durham, NC.
See Chapel Hill Ophthalmologists.