A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Fox is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Fox, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Prenatal Care
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Fox has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Froedtert Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Marie Fox MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Amy M. Fox practice?
- Dr. Amy Fox has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amy Fox practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brookfield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Brookfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.