Dr. Amy Fox MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 8th, 2012
A very rude women
I had to wait One hour pass my scheduled apt. She was confrontational from the moment that she came into the room. She told me I was being very dramatic. She minimized the amount of pain that I was experiencing. I was lectured the hole time I was in her office. When I asked her about the pain I was experiencing she told me I dont know they are your symptoms. I could not get out of her office fast enough.

July 21st, 2012
Will not return phone calls or give you the time of day
I went to Dr. Fox for a couple of years. Unfortunately, I ended up having to get a biopsy and additional tests. Dr. Fox took more than a week after my results came in to call me with my results and never, ever returned my phone calls. I have changed to Dr. Hartke at Women Care and I am just thrilled!! My only regret is that I waited so long to make the change.

July 18th, 2012
I met with Dr. Fox once during my prenatal visits. Dr. Fox ended up meeting me at Elmbrook (wonderful experience, quality care) for delivery since my regular doctor was on vacation. Dr. Fox was timely, answered my 6:10 am phone call with a pleasant manner and alerted the hospital of my arrival. Dr. Fox never pressured me while I chose an all natural delivery...no IV, no pitocin, no epidural, etc. Dr. Fox visited me the next two days in the hospital to ensure of my recovery. Great experience, would work with her again.

May 12th, 2011
Can never get in to see her.
The only complaint I have is that on the yearly check ups, she is always rushing to get finished, doesn't seem to want to listen to your concerns etc. It is almost IMPOSSIBLE to see her in under 6 mo. If you have a problem come up, you will be seeing someone else.

June 1st, 2009
I felt an incredible amount of pain during my c-section! I was yelling in pain and she did nothing to help me. Everyone was very silent in the room except and anesthesiologist. Who kept telling me it would be over soon. I could feel the cutting! I also felt extreme burning when Dr. Fox was cauterising me! Afterward I had terrible bruising and pain not to mention psychological damage. I am scared to death to have any type of procedure now. I had other c-sections so I knew what was normal and what was not!!!! She let me suffer in inhuman pain.

August 1st, 2017