A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Foxx Orenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Foxx Orenstein is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Foxx Orenstein, DO is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Motility Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Foxx Orenstein graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Foxx Orenstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Elisabeth Foxx Orenstein DO is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Amy E. Foxx Orenstein practice?
- Dr. Amy Foxx Orenstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Foxx Orenstein practices Gastroenterology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Rochester Gastroenterologists.