A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Freeman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Freeman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital of Miami
- South Miami Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Ilyse Freeman MD is a female Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Amy I. Freeman practice?
- Dr. Amy Freeman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amy Freeman practices Dermatology near Millburn, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Millburn Dermatologists.