Dr. Amy Friedenthal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amy Friedenthal?

October 13th, 2017

Best doctor I have ever seen

I am impressed with how thorough Dr. Fridenthal is. I don't think the weight was too long as I've had to wait for a lot less through doctors in the past. She takes the time to listen and wants to solve your health problems.

June 16th, 2016

Outstanding Physician

Dr. Friedenthal is the most thorough doctor I have ever seen. I've been a patient of hers for about 15 years and she is outstanding in everyway except for being on time. But it's worth the wait because she gives each patient as much time as they need. She is coordinates my care with my many specialists. She truly knows who I am and all my medical issues.

October 19th, 2015

BEST DOCTOR EVER

At age 75 I can state that Dr. Friedenthal is the best doctor I have ever had. Waiting a little while was more then worth it for what I received in return. My very impatient wife decided that she would also start seeing this doctor even if it meant waiting a while because she witnessed the doctor treating me.

August 25th, 2015

Well Wotht the Wait

Dr Amy is well respected within the medical community and she has always given me the time to deal with my issues and questions. Sometimes I have to wait a while but I know she is delivering the same outstanding attention to her other patients

June 1st, 2013

I have finally decided to leave Dr. Friedenthal's practice. On my last 2 visits to her office I was there for 4 hours. She is late to the office every day even though her patients arrive on time, and then she seems rushed and unorganized. She loves to talk about things non-medical. She lacks time management skills. She also doesn't wash her hands between patients and carries her laptop computer from room to room. Her staff is always courteous. Dr. Friedenthal seems to be more interested in what to charge my insurance company than my healthcare needs and I don't feel that she really cares. It makes no sense to spend at least half of your day at her office waiting for her, very frustrating!

May 20th, 2013

After being a patient for almost five years, I finally had to part ways with Dr. Friedenthal. I think she's a great doctor. I always found that she spent time with me and listened when I had questions. And, her staff was always good to me. Unfortunately, her tardiness started to overshadow those plusses. My first few years as a patient saw a wait time of around a half hour. Not great, but manageable for me. Especially, since I liked her a lot. But, over the years that wait time started getting longer and longer. Not because the patients ahead of me needed extra time, but because the doctor started arriving later and later. I finally had enough after four attempts at a follow up appointment, which I had to keep rescheduling because she was hours late or didn't show up at all. I must give kudos to her staff for having to deal with patients whom I'm guessing gave them earfuls everytime the doctor was "On her way."

April 2nd, 2013

Don't waste your time or money visiting Dr. Friedenthal. We have been a patient of hers for years and the service has gotten worse with each visit. She is always one to two hours late getting into the office and at times doesn't make it in at all and calls the office to send the patients back out after you've waited more than two hours to be seen. It took her A MONTH to give us results of lab work and we got the results after going in to inquire about it and the results turned out to be bad needing immediate attention! I believe she is a good doctor once you see her but she has no respect for the importance of your time. How can a doctor treat your medical needs if she can't even treat her own medical needs. She can barely walk due to her weight and that is the reason why she is always late and behind with her patients. There are many professional and more knowledgeable doctors that will respect your time and money.

September 26th, 2012

Expect to wait at least 2 hours - every time. She is very thorough, but doesn't schedule her appointments accordingly, so she gets "backed up" after one patient. Also, and this is in no way meant to be mean, but it is very hard to take advice on weight loss from someone her size.

March 10th, 2012

Spends enough time with patient, listens to patient's concern. She informs patients immediately of lab results and other testing results. Staff is very responisve and easy going about scheduling appointments. The entire office is very cooperative. Nice office atmosphere, friendly.

September 1st, 2011

Not worth a 2 hour wait

I believe that the long wait to see Dr. Friedenthal is not because she spends so much time with each patient, but that she either 1) schedules too many appts at the same time or 2) shows up late and then gets back-logged with patients. I have scheduled first thing in the morning appts and last in the day appts and have never gotten to see her in less than an hour. This morning, I had a 10:00 a.m. appointment, and when I got there I was told by the staff that they were hoping that she would be in within the next 45 minutes. She does not seem to care about time at all. When I have gotten to see her, she spends a great deal of time talking about anything other than patient medical-related issues. Also troubling, fair or not, is that she has a serious weight issue, and she herself does not look healthy. Furthermore, we have had issues with incorrect billing that she and her staff took months to resolve.

April 3rd, 2011

Great Doctor Well Educated In Her Field

there is a wait to see Dr Friedenthal but she is always very complete and does call back when there is a problem visiting her you don't feel like a chart but a doctor we definately need more of

May 2nd, 2010

She Cares

Dr. Friedenthal... cares about you and your health. She takes the time to know what your issues are and see what she can do to diagnose and treat