Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amy Gardner
Dr. Amy Gardner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Hartford, CT, with other offices in Springfield, MA and Portland, OR. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Gardner is affiliated with Oregon Health and Science University. Dr. Gardner has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Amy Gardner has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Amy Gardner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Hartford, CT.
Dr. Eric Goldberg
East Hartford, CT 0.15 mi27
Dr. Eugene Ciccone
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
East Hartford, CT 0.24 mi26
Dr. David Henry
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
East Hartford, CT 0.24 mi28