A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. George has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy George MD is a female Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Amy George practice?
- Dr. Amy George has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amy George practices Gynecology near Lake Orion, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Akron, OH and Sacramento, CA.
See Lake Orion Obstetricians & Gynecologists.