A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Gerhard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Gerhard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Gerhard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerhard graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Gerhard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Lynn Gerhard MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy L. Gerhard practice?
- Dr. Amy Gerhard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Gerhard practices Family Medicine near Sherwood, OR.
See Sherwood Family Physicians.