A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Giedt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Giedt, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Giedt, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Giedt graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Giedt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill
- Menorah Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Lynn Giedt MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Amy L. Giedt practice?
- Dr. Amy Giedt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Giedt practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Overland Park, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS.
See Overland Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.