A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Glassner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Glassner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Glassner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Glassner graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Glassner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- Mercy Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Lynn Glassner MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Amy L. Glassner practice?
- Dr. Amy Glassner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Glassner practices Pediatrics near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Pediatricians.