A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Glassner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Glassner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Glassner graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Glassner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- Toledo Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glassner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Paramount Healthcare - 11 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amy L. Glassner practice?
Dr. Amy Glassner practices Pediatrics near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Pediatricians.