Dr. Amy Glick MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

June 12th, 2015
Dr. Glick was very sweet and caring with my child but talked in a very condescending manner to me. I usually get very detailed instructions for care from all the other doctors at this office, but not from Dr. Glick. When I asked questions, they were quickly answered and I was talked to like I was an idiot. She didn't ask me if I had any other questions of concerns and left the exam room without saying goodbye or anything more to the patient. I see why there were so many available appointments on such a short notice. Both times my child saw this doctor I felt very rushed and left there feeling as if the visit wasn't very thorough.

April 17th, 2012
Dr. Glick is fantastic!
Dr. Glick has been one of the most thorough pediatricians that we have ever used. She saw my son, simply because she was the only MD available when he wrecked his bike. I was so impressed that I took my youngest son to see her when it was his time to go in. She takes her time with the kids, explains everything the them and to me and makes sure that they are comfortable and aware of what's going on. She has followed up with us on multiple occasions by phone. I find her to be a breath of fresh air in a land of arrogant doctors. I would absolutely recommend her to any and every one.

March 13th, 2012
Dr Glick was terrible i brought my daughter in at 3 weeks, she was very fussy, fever, coughing a lot over all obiviously not feeling well. I waited about 45 mins then waited in the room for about 20 mins until she finally came in. looked at my daughter for about 10 mins and said she fine no problems everything looks good. That night she was rushed to the ER she couldnt barley breath. She was DX with RSV. It was the most horrible experience of my life and i would not recommed putting my trust in a "doctor" that clearly does not know what shes doing.

May 17th, 2010
Dr Amy Glick
This is not my son's normal Dr but I can say when we went to her for a visit when our reg Dr was not in it was a complete waste of time. I waite ...