Overall Review

July 28th, 2013
Great family doctor
When I moved to California 5 years ago, I wanted to find a family doctor who I could get to know and who could get to know me as my primary health care provider. I just lost my first husband to colon cancer and he did not have a primary doctor, so when it came time to who was going to make the decisions about his final care (he had stage 4 colon cancer), no one knew him well enough to make the calls. I feel confident after seeing Dr. Goff for my routine health care that she knows me well enough to deal with decisions about my care. She is very professional, down to earth, and practical in her methods. I highly recommend her.

October 31st, 2012
Incompetent and/or Uncaring staff
When I had to switch doctors I called Dr. Goff's office to ask about accepting new patients. They happily guided me through the insurance process and made it easy. All I had to do was wait for the change to take effect and then I could schedule an appointment. Once everything was in place and I did just that I was informed that there was a 2 month wait for new patient visits. No one thought this was important to mention beforehand and had no response to my question of why it wasn't brought up beforehand. Not a care in the world. Now I'm stuck either waiting it out or switching my primary care doctor again.

August 6th, 2012
I love her
I have seen her for 2 years now and I appreciate her for everything she has done for me.

April 16th, 2012
The WORST
Her lack of follow-up is simply deplorable! The pharmacy called me to let me know that I have a prescription to pick up however no one took the time to call me and tell me what it is for! The WORST! And the lady that answers the phone is RUDE!

September 14th, 2011
VERY KIND AND INTERESTED IN MY ISSUES

November 4th, 2010
Very Positive Experience
After being assigned to a different doctor by my healthcare plan, I was unsatisfied with the level of care I was being given. I searched around and found Dr. Goff, and after changing my primary care provider, scheduled my first appointment with her for a physical. Everything went very well. She was pleasant and conscientious, and really took the time to listen, ask, and follow-up. I'm relieved to have found a true professional to place my care with. Thank you, Dr. Goff!

April 27th, 2010
not so warm and fuzzy.....
I waited for an hour, but that was not the major problem. I found Dr. Goff to be somewhat cold, 'holier than thou', and kind of phony. I didn't feel like I could tell her what was really bothering me, nor did I feel that I had the time. She didn't introduce herself to me, shake my hand, nor say goodbye/nice to meet you. I left feeling like a patient, not a person. I would say maybe she should work on her bedside manner. But the nurse was wonderful.

January 27th, 2010
EXTREME ALARMIST
Makes you feel like you're dying. Sends you to specialists who's opinion she ignores. Terrible bedside manner. She suggested I get the HPV vaccine in spite of the fact that I've been with my Fiancee 6 years and we are getting married in 5 months. She said "well, you never know" suggesting that either I'd cheat, he'd cheat or we'd get divorced. She suggested I had cancer and in the same breath told me to "have fun planning my wedding." Yeah, thanks doc, I'll really be able to enjoy it with all the extra medical costs.

July 29th, 2009
AMAZING
Dr. Goff is one of the best doctors I've ever had. The office is clean, professional, and comfortable. She takes the time to sit with you and listen to everything you have to say with direct eye contact and without interruption. She has a very pleasant bedside manner and does not force unneeded drugs on you. She is wonderful!

April 30th, 2009