A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Goldberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Goldberg, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Penetrating Wounds
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Goldberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Joy Goldberg MD is a female Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amy J. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Amy Goldberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amy Goldberg practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.