A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Goldberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Goldberg, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Penetrating Wounds
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Goldberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amy J. Goldberg practice?
Dr. Amy Goldberg practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Trauma Surgery, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons, Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners, and Philadelphia Anesthesiologists.