A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Goldberg is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldberg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goldberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Goldberg, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Penetrating Wounds
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Goldberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Joy Goldberg MD is a female Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amy J. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Amy Goldberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Goldberg practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.