Dr. Amy Goldberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amy Goldberg?

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Amy Goldberg?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 29th, 2014

Trauma

I was on the trauma floor for 25 days, and to be honest most of the trauma team gave me the creeps. Aside from the uncomfortable feeling when they were in my room, their version of doing rounds was to stand outside the door and talk about me without ever actually coming to see me. Overall, I would rank her department pretty low. Dr Goldberg was an exception though - she actually seemed to care, she came in the room, talked to me about what was going on and discussed my care with me. Dr. Goldberg herself gets high marks - I wish her team would follow her lead.

September 28th, 2015

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.