A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Goldberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Goldberg, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Goldberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Dawn Goldberg MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Amy D. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Amy Goldberg has 5 office locations.
Dr. Amy Goldberg practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Grove, NY and Providence, RI.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.