A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Goldfaden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Goldfaden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Goldfaden, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldfaden graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Goldfaden has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Goldfaden MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy Goldfaden practice?
- Dr. Amy Goldfaden has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Goldfaden practices Internal Medicine near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Internists.