Dr. Amy Goldstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amy Goldstein?

March 14th, 2015

great Doc and very caring!

I can't say enough about Dr. Goldstein. My three Boys saw her and I was very impressed with her. She's smart funny and so caring. Very impressive with neuro issues and helping figure out the underline cause. I am till this day very thankful for the care she has provided for my children. She came highly recommended by Dr. Naidu and her old professor Dr. Katerji who is the Boys current neuro. She is well liked by the Boys specialists and they respect her a lot. I'm very grateful she took time out to see my Boys. I will be forever grateful! My Boys will be forever grateful also for the love and care she has shown them.

September 26th, 2011

NF patient

Very intelligent and caring physician.

April 11th, 2011

metabolic /mito

Without Dr. Goldstein, I believe we would still be struggling for answers as two why our 2 children were having on-going waxing and waning medical presentations. She took time listen and hear our observations and concerns as parents. She was caring and empathetic to our children and their aches and pains. She directed us towards treatments that we had a comfort level with and also was thorough in her evaluations of our children's needs!

March 17th, 2011

She really is my daughter's savior. After a lot of testing and uncertainty with a few other doctors at children's, she used common sense to really finally diagnose my daughter and upon my request provided me with an excellent referral for a third opinion outside of Pittsburgh to put my mind at ease. She truly is a great doctor. Compassionate and down to earth. She really wants to help your child.

May 29th, 2009

she is so amazing

I am a 16 year old female. Dr Goldstein was the first doctor who even had an ideal of whet was wrong with me. i have chronic daily headaches. i honestly think that she is the best doctor.

August 16th, 2008

Dr Goldstein and her nurse, Linda, have always returned my calls within 24 hours of a call. Information shared with me regarding my daughters seizures has been excellent. Dr. Goldstein was great with our 2 year old and made us feel comfortable during a time of great stress for us.

November 10th, 2015