A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Gorczynski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Gorczynski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorczynski graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gorczynski has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- St Lukes Memorial Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy V Gorczynski MD and RN is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy V. Gorczynski practice?
- Dr. Amy Gorczynski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Gorczynski practices Internal Medicine near New Hartford, NY.
See New Hartford Internists.