A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Grace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Grace is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Grace, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grace graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Grace has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Little Falls Hospital
- Cobleskill Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grace accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amy L. Grace practice?
Dr. Amy Grace practices Family Medicine near Little Falls, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Oneonta, NY.
See Little Falls Family Physicians.