Dr. Amy Green MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 6th, 2013
Dr. Amy Green
Dr. Green is an excellent and competent psychiatrist. She is one of the few that actually does her own psychoanalysis and doesn't just prescribe pills. Follow-up is not usually necessary as the frequency of visits negates the need for it. As an aside, McGill University, where she attended, is a world-renowned Medical School in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.

May 21st, 2008
I went to see this psychiatrist two years ago. She aked me, "why do you want to leave your current psychiatrist." I told her that I was more comfortable with a female. She basically wasted an hour of my time and then told me that she is not comfortable in prescribing the medication dosage that I was currently taking. She also told me that she is changing her insurance. Why waste my time when she knew she was changing? It really makes me wonder if she figured that she would just get another appointment in to fill up the day.I called to follow up and see if she had any female doctors that she could recommend. To be fair, I called her two time to see if she would be courteous to return the phone call. She did not return the phone call. Disrespectful. At least she could have called and gave me some direction.

August 12th, 2015