Get the facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms, who gets it, and what vaccines are available to prevent it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amy Griffin
Dr. Amy Griffin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Raleigh, NC. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine. Dr. Griffin is affiliated with WakeMed Cary Hospital, WakeMed Cary Hospital and Wake Med Raleigh Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Amy Griffin has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...