A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Gruber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Gruber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Gruber, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gruber graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gruber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- AHS Hospital Corp Ovh
- Ahs Hosp Corp Ovl-Overlook Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gruber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amy D. Gruber practice?
Dr. Amy Gruber practices Family Medicine near Chatham, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, NJ.
See Chatham Family Physicians.