A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Guertin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Guertin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Guertin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Guertin graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Guertin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Northland Regional Hospital
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Lynn Guertin MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Amy L. Guertin practice?
- Dr. Amy Guertin has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Guertin practices Pediatrics near Princeton, MN.
See Princeton Pediatricians.