A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Guralnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Guralnick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Guralnick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Guralnick graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Guralnick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Sarah Guralnick MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy S. Guralnick practice?
- Dr. Amy Guralnick has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amy Guralnick practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Park Ridge, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Sleep Medicine Doctors.