Dr. Amy Olsen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amy Olsen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 22nd, 2015

Ms.

I travel 60 miles to see Dr. Olsen. My initial visit with her was in 2004. Though she moved from Renton to Sammamish, I have continued seeking her expertise, which comes with true compassion and understanding . I trust her implicitly and highly recommend her as a Doctor.

April 3rd, 2012

Love Dr. Olson, Neutral on Office Staff

Dr. Olson has been my doc for over three years now and I really like her personable and candid style. She doesn't rush to prescribe me things when she knows I could get the results I want by changing my habits, which is great. She's also incredibly knowledgeable. My only negative about this office is that once I arrived 20 minutes late for an appointment (my fault, yes, but it was the first time in three years I'd been late) and got a lecture that the next time they would charge me the full amount, even though I've waited longer than that on several occasions. They also canceled my appointment so I couldn't get in at all that morning. It was a little off-putting. I've also had issues getting the nurse to call back or fill prescriptions in a timely manner. Everyone in the office is always pleasant and helpful, though, and as I said, the docs are top notch.

January 5th, 2009

EXCELLENT DOCTOR AND STAFF

I have had nothing but prompt, efficient, intelligent and courteous reponses to my many, many calls toDr. Amy Olsen and her nurse, Lisa. I have been her patient for 18 months. . . Perhaps: frustrated reviewer fromDecember was narcotic seeking . . . I hear they DO ignore those calls. I was impressed that Lisa was at the office EVERY DAY during the snow storm hto take calls. She even called my husband from her home to get him an rx he needed.

December 31st, 2008

Great Doctor Crappy Nurses Station

If you have to call, the front desk puts you through to the voicemail for the nurse. Who knows what happens then but No prescriptions and No call. NOTHING NIX NADA

May 24th, 2008

Dr. Amy Olsen and her nurse, Lisa, rock!

Dr. Amy Olsen is wonderful. She has a nurse, Lisa, who is completely caring, wonderful, funny and very very good at her profession. The two of them make an awesome team! I was out of town and needed help - I called Lisa on Dr. Olsen's day off and Lisa managed to reach Dr. Olsen and together they took care of what I needed. I recommended this great team!

November 20th, 2014