A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Hall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Hall, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center
- St. John’s Hospital, Springfield, Illinois
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Elizabeth Hall MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Amy E. Hall practice?
- Dr. Amy Hall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Hall practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Springfield, IL.
See Springfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.