Dr. Amy Henderson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amy Henderson?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Amy Henderson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 16th, 2015

Excellent prolife physician. Intelligent and thorough. Kind and empathetic.

September 16th, 2015

I was so disappointed when my existing physician moved away. But then I found Dr. Hallal-Henderson. Professional, personable, and actually listens to the patient. Staff courteous as well. Wish she actually did hospital visits and if you have a complicated medical profile, that may be a reason to go elsewhere, but she will actually be honest with you and tell you that. This is a practice where the patient actually seems to come first. Wonderful in every way that I find important.

October 2nd, 2014

Excellent Doc

My experience with Dr. Henderson was one of the best I've had with a physician. I found her to be very professional, thorough and empathetic. What stands out for me is that she listened carefully to what I said. She gave me advice on managing my health and even suggested reading material that might give me more insight my health concerns. She explained the pros and cons of the meds I'm taking which made me feel like I had a say in how my healthcare is managed. I'm in my late 50s and I've had lots of experience with docs. Dr. Henderson is one of the best I've been to. I have recommended her to my family and friends.

September 20th, 2014

WOW

Dr. Amy Hallal Henderson is amazing. She took her time and was very prompt. I would definitely recommend her as your docter.

February 20th, 2013

Where do I start

My experience with Dr. Henderson left much to be desired. I saw her several times so this isn't a one-off. Let's start with the fact that as a PCP she basically never gave me any kind of physical exam/tests. She seemed to only want to sit behind her computer. I have the internet for that. She never asked questions about my life or background and seemed to have no interest in building a long-term relationship. When I was suffering from a tough to diagnose condition she seemed more than eager to send me off to a specialist and even when those results returned normal, wanted me to continue with them with my care. My idea of a PCP is that they help coordinate and manage care. They see you over the years and get to know your health. Dr. Henderson clearly had no intention of that. She also refused to diagnose some medicine because it could be addictive, even though I have no history of addiction and other doctors told me it was appropriate for my condition at the time. Not having it really affected my quality of life. She failed the first basic test of being a doctor; do no harm.

April 11th, 2017