A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Han:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Han is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Han, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Han graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Han has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Han MD is a female Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Amy Han practice?
- Dr. Amy Han has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amy Han practices Dermatology near Chula Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Chula Vista Dermatologists.