A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Harker-Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Harker-Murray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harker-Murray
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Harker-Murray Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Harker-Murray, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Harker-Murray graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Harker-Murray has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Kristin Harker-Murray MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Amy K. Harker-Murray practice?
- Dr. Amy Harker-Murray has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Harker-Murray practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists and Milwaukee Oncologists.