A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Harker-Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Harker-Murray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harker-Murray
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harker-Murray Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Harker-Murray, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Harker-Murray graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Harker-Murray has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Kristin Harker-Murray MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Amy K. Harker-Murray practice?
- Dr. Amy Harker-Murray has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Harker-Murray practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Oncologists.