A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Hassan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Hassan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hassan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hassan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Hassan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassan graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hassan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Aida Hassan MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Amy A. Hassan practice?
- Dr. Amy Hassan has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Hassan practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Hematologists, and Houston Oncologists.