A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Hassan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Hassan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hassan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hassan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Hassan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassan graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hassan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Aida Hassan MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Amy A. Hassan practice?
- Dr. Amy Hassan has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Hassan practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Hematologists, and Houston Oncologists.