A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Haynes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haynes
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haynes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Haynes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haynes graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Haynes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Wellmont Hawkins County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Lizbeth Haynes MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy L. Haynes practice?
- Dr. Amy Haynes has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Haynes practices Family Medicine near Rogersville, TN.
See Rogersville Family Physicians.