A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Haynes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haynes
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haynes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Haynes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haynes graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Haynes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Wellmont Hawkins County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Lizbeth Haynes MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy L. Haynes practice?
- Dr. Amy Haynes has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Haynes practices Family Medicine near Rogersville, TN.
See Rogersville Primary Care Doctors.