A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Herman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Herman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Herman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Herman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Dahlia Herman MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy D. Herman practice?
- Dr. Amy Herman has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Herman practices Internal Medicine near Carmel, IN.
See Carmel Internists.