A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Herz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Herz graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Herz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Quincy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Lynn Herz MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amy L. Herz practice?
- Dr. Amy Herz has 6 office locations.
Dr. Amy Herz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near North Easton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Norwood, MA and Taunton, MA.
See North Easton Orthopedic Surgeons.