A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Hessler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Hessler is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Hessler, DO is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hessler graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Hessler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rockcastle Hospital / Respiratory Care
- University of Kentucky Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Beth Hessler DO is a female Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Amy B. Hessler practice?
- Dr. Amy Hessler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Hessler practices Neurology near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, KY.
See Oklahoma City Neurologists.