A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Heyman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Heyman is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Heyman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Heyman DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Amy Heyman practice?
- Dr. Amy Heyman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Heyman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Frederick, MD.
See Frederick Obstetricians & Gynecologists.