A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Hite:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Hite is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Hite, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hite graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Hite has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy A Hite MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy A. Hite practice?
- Dr. Amy Hite has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Hite practices Internal Medicine near Akron, OH.
See Akron Internists.