A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Hix:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Hix is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Hix, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hix graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hix has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cookeville Regional Medical Center
- Livingston Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Spears Hix MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy S. Hix practice?
- Dr. Amy Hix has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Hix practices Family Medicine near Crossville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, TN.
See Crossville Primary Care Doctors.