A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Spears Hix:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Spears Hix is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Spears Hix, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Spears Hix graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Spears Hix has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cookeville Regional Medical Center
- Livingston Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Spears Hix MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy Spears Hix practice?
- Dr. Amy Spears Hix has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amy Spears Hix practices Family Medicine near Crossville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Cookeville, TN.
See Crossville Family Physicians.