A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Hogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Hogan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hogan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Hogan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hogan graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hogan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Kansas Medical Center
- Salina Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy E Hogan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy E. Hogan practice?
- Dr. Amy Hogan has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Hogan practices Family Medicine near Salina, KS.
See Salina Primary Care Doctors.