Dr. Amy Holland Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amy Holland?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Amy Holland?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

June 15th, 2017

$200 FOR A LETTER!?!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

After going back and forth for several weeks between Dr. Holland and his therapist, my son FINALLY got his release to return to work. The "letter" just needed to be 1 sentence! "AB" can return to work fulltime with no restrictions...BAM! DONE! $200 for that? That is completely ridiculous and she should be ashamed! If Dr. Holland thinks that's OK, it really makes me question her ethics. However, I adore her receptionist; she's awesome!

June 7th, 2016

Don't Go to See Dr Holland

Dr Holland is not a nice Christian Doctor or anything else. She is a joke don't go here for any reason you will be sorry. They run your credit card and then provide very or crappy services. What a joke.....

December 7th, 2015

evil doctor

I saw Dr. Holland for 3 or 4 years. Last summer, I finally discovered the real roots of my "mental illness" and that was immense amounts of psychological and emotional abuse at the hands of my parents. I had been gaslighted for so long by them that I wasn't sure until relatively recently. They basically brainwashed me for years. It took courage, but I admitted to her that I was being deeply and profoundly abused. She asked me if I wanted to hurt them, and I giggled and said I have my moments, as a joke. Because of this comment she called a 1013 on me. This is sadistic and evil beyond comprehension. I think she always had known that I was being abused as well. It took courage to admit to the abuse that had rendered me so very ill. This is how honesty was repaid. I wanted to file some kind of suit against her, but couldn't for the life of me find a way. Apparently everything my parents subjected me to is legal. What she did should give her jail time. She's a very evil woman. Christian, ha. It's pretty horrible when you realize the world is rotten at its core... my experience in the mental health system has confirmed this.

October 15th, 2015

Stay away

We were never seen by Dr. Holland on this date due to her running behind schedule. We arrived for our appointment twenty minutes early. After waiting for fifty minutes, thirty minutes past the scheduled appointment time, I informed the office manager that we were not going to be able to stay due to my daughter needing to report to work in an hour. The office manager asked if the doctor could just call my daughter. In essence, Dr. Holland’s plan was to diagnose my daughter’s anxiety over the telephone. I told the office manager that we would call and reschedule a face-to-face meeting. She insisted that my daughter, who is suffering from anxiety, should talk to Dr. Holland while she drives to work in bumper-to-bumper traffic. I said we will reschedule for a face-to-face meeting because I do not want my daughter being clinically evaluated on a cell phone while driving in evening traffic in Marietta. Today, we reported for our rescheduled appointment at which time, the doctor and office manager insisted that we pay an additional co-pay. Their stance was that since they offered a phone call that we “missed” our appointment. I reviewed the aforementioned story with them. They refused to see my daughter unless we paid again. Needless to say, we are scheduling an appointment with a doctor that has much better business practices and reviews than Dr. Holland. Unfortunately, I failed to read the other reviews from people that had similar experiences due to believing in their title of a “Christian” practice.

December 19th, 2014

Giving Doctors a Bad Name

My daughter had a follow-up appt with Dr. Holland scheduled for 12/16/2014. My wife called to cancel that appt on 12/04/2014. We received a invoice in the amount of $175 for a missed appt on 12/18/2014. I called the office on 12/19/2014 and spoke to Pamecia. She claims they have NO record of the cancellation and refused to resolve the issue. I explained to her over and over that I witnessed my wife make the call. I also questioned her as to why we didn't receive a confirmation call if we had an appointment? That way we could have reminded them that we cancelled the said appt. She informed me that their office does not make confirmation their appts. What Doctors office in 2014 doesn't confirm appts but sends $175 missed appt invoices???

September 5th, 2013

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY HERE! This is the absolute worst experience we have had. We took our son to her for several months and are highly disappointed. Her practices are dishonest and appalling. She seems to change staff often and is excellent at finding the most incompetent rude employees. Her office manager is the worst. On top of insurance fraud she is also illegally holding medical records from patients. Given over a month to get documents to our new doctor they still would not send them on the day of the appointment, therefore causing a delay in treatment. Our new doctor’s office is equally as frustrated and floored by the practices of this office. Its sad to think an office who claims to be a Christian practice is causing so much trauma to their patients lives, especially considering many of them are innocent children.

August 13th, 2013

Rip-off office

The only thing this office is worried about is money, money, money! If you miss an appointment (no matter what the reason), you are charged for your appointment. If you need a refill for a prescription, you have to pay money just to get her to refill the prescription! She won't say one word to her if you don't pay her the money up front. What a farce!

March 6th, 2013

Wow

Get your price in advance and up front. $1200 for 15 minuets? Two kids 30 minuets = $2400, really!!!!!!! If you need a tattoo removed or a pedicure this might be the place for you otherwise seek a real caring professional. I guess I expected a "Christian" advertising place to honest........ Wrong! Proceed at your own risk , and the risk of your wallet!

March 4th, 2013

Lied to patient

I only chose 1 star because zero was not an option, all they care about is the money, and they want it up front!

September 20th, 2012

The Best Psychiatrist in the Area!

Truly caring and kind and helped me so much...now I can laugh again and I am experiencing joy...she takes the time to look at everything and she is so knowledgeable in not only psychiatry but general medicine..she discovered my low B12 and Low Vitamin D too...she cares about the whole person! Hope she will help me move forward even more as I hope to get my tattoo removed soon by laser there...she can really see the whole YOU!

August 6th, 2012

angry wife

my husband has been seeing this doctor for a year 1/2 and diagnosed him with bipolar. he turned suicidal after an appointment with her one afternoon and is still being hospitalized. turns out he is not bipolar. all she cared about is the money. STAY AWAY FROM HER.

March 9th, 2012

disturbing bias

this woman is also operating a christian day spa in addition to therapy. she does laser treatments etc. she is a very biased professional and does not appear to be able to separate faith from sound medical judgement.