A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Holman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Holman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Holman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holman graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Holman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Northland Hospital
- North Kansas City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Michelle Holman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy M. Holman practice?
- Dr. Amy Holman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Holman practices Family Medicine near Saint Joseph, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, KS.
See Saint Joseph Family Physicians.