A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Hosch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Hosch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hosch
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Hosch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Hosch, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Hosch graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hosch has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Winnsboro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy J Hosch MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy J. Hosch practice?
- Dr. Amy Hosch has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Hosch practices Family Medicine near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Family Physicians.