A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Houtrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Houtrow, M.P.H., MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Houtrow graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Houtrow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Childrens Hosp Of Pittsburgh Of Upmc
- UPMC Horizon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy J Houtrow M.P.H., MD, and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Amy J. Houtrow practice?
- Dr. Amy Houtrow has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amy Houtrow practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatrics near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See San Francisco Physiatrists and San Francisco Pediatricians.