A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Hudson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Hudson, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hudson graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Hudson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Hudson MD is a female Dermapathologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Amy Hudson practice?
- Dr. Amy Hudson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Hudson practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Smith, AR.
See Little Rock Pathologists.