A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Hutchinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Hutchinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Hutchinson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutchinson graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Hutchinson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hutchinson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 26 plans
- Anthem - 24 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amy K. Hutchinson practice?
Dr. Amy Hutchinson practices Ophthalmology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Ophthalmologists.