Dr. Amy Whitsel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amy Whitsel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 29th, 2015

Disappointed

After seeing Dr. Whitsel during an inpatient hospital stay, she changed my plan of care several times and when I attempted to ask her the rationale she changed her mind again. I didn't pay too much attention to that and followed up after discharge. When I had my follow up ultrasound and appointment, she came up with a plan for delivery that my spouse and I were very nervous about. She came into the room and didn't know my EDD and I honestly do not feel like she really knew my background at all, prior to the hospital visit. We attempted to discuss this plan with her and all she said was that "this is the art of medicine". I discussed my concerns with my OB who then recommended that I set up another consultation with her, however, per her staff she did not want to see me and would discuss my "birth plan" with my OB. I'm currently still waiting for an answer and have no desire to see her again.

February 5th, 2012

Cold and impersonal

Not a caring doctor at all.

December 1st, 2009

DR Whitsel operated on me when I lived inExcellent at making sure I understood my problem and my options in dealing with it.She completely supported my and my husband's decision on what I wanted to do for my problem. I wish I lived near her. I'd go to her again if I could

July 31st, 2016