Dr. Amy Imro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amy Imro?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 30th, 2016

She spends time with you, and she cares!!!

She doesn't rush in and out. Dr. Imro always asks if have any questions. She reads through your medical records while she is in the room with you (and in front of you ) WITH INTEREST in YOU and she will ASK you questions! Wow!... Love that and HER too!! :) Shes's the best!!!

November 25th, 2015

Outstanding patient care and skill

I have been a patient of Doctor Imro for many years. She is by far the most caring, skilled and down to earth doctor I have been treated by. I have encountered numerous doctors at numerous facility's and Dr. Imro has outshines them all with her skill, personality and compassion. I referred my entire family to see her and their stories of her are identical. She takes away that "I'm at the doctor feeling" and replaces it with "I feel like I'm chatting with an old friend feeling". Finding that kind of care at a doctor's office let alone a gyne is unheard of. Thank You for taking such amazing care of my family and myself over the years. You are truly talented, intelligent and kind.

July 15th, 2015

Love this Doctor

January 2nd, 2015

Great listener

Dr. Imro was the first physician in a long time to actually take time to listen to me. She made me feel totally comfortable talking about very personal problems. I felt like I was the only with my problem, I was suffering in silence. She listened to what my issues were, and we came up with a plan together. I no longer feel hopeless!

February 24th, 2012

I was a new patient at the Passavant office & couldn't have asked for friendlier staff. Professional and kind. Dr. Imro had an excellent bedside manner, was genuinely interested in my concerns, never rushed, and explained everything in great detail. Professional, caring, and intelligent. I have already referred friends & family.

July 27th, 2011

OMG! I love this woman! She saved my life. I was bleeding to death and she fixed me. I'm a healthy happy person because of her. I've been looking for her to thank her because I moved back to Ohio a year after my surgery. There isn't enough words to describe how I feel about her. She's caring, she's sweet and she didn't fuss to much when I continued smoking while still in the hospital after surgery. She did laugh at me when I got sick after smoking a cigarette the next morning but she did warn me. Didn't say I told you so either. I highly recommend any woman who needs to see a Gynecologist to go to her

May 18th, 2011

Wonderful bedside manner. Took the time to really listen and to talk to me about the issues I was experiencing. I would recommend Dr. Imro to anybody...she is great!

June 12th, 2009