inactive

Amy J Anderson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 15th, 2013
No NEGATIVE Star Ratings?
Dr. Anderson seemed distracted-more interested in updating her laptop info than in what was occuring in the exam room. No two physical exams have ever been the same (over many years). I had to advise doctor I was now eligible for a particular vaccine. Following my mid-April appt. no prescriptions were ordered, as discussed; no blood-work order submitted, as discussed. Now one month later I still have not received test results from that appointment. Phone messages left regarding these problems were never returned. I am beyond frustrated and researching for different primary provider.

June 10th, 2010
Concerned about diagnosing. She sent me to see a Cardiologist after a number of appointments complaining of abnormal heart beats. After seeing the specialist and a few diagnostic tests, happily, the outcome was normal. However, i still feel there is a problem and before my rather basic insurance covers anything, it would be a large bill of around $1500.